Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Nests, in miniature

Well, I am a sucker for anything miniature. So you can image my delight when I came across miniature nests on Etsy, with eggs in them! They are the cutest things I have ever seen, and I just knew I had to use them for Bowerbird. Here is my first attempt:

ADORABLE, right?!

Unfortunately I underestimated just HOW small these tiny nests were, and this was the only button that would work without the poor things being lost in a sea of feathers. Luckily, with the help of my lovely assistants, we have figured out an adorably practical solution.

Watch for the big reveal featuring these cute miniatures on Tuesday, March 30th, when we have our very first Blog giveaway at Got A Lot to Give!

To own tiny nests of your very own, check out Craft Zany on Etsy!

<3 {Bowerbird}

No comments:

Post a Comment